Sunday, March 1, 2009

Once in a Blue Moon


Apparently it is time for me to update the blog. I have no idea if anyone even reads my blog because I don't ever post. But, in case there is that one person who wants to know...here is the latest.


Happy 1st birthday Ethan! My little baby boy is now one! I can't believe it - it has been the fastest year of my life. Ethan is walking all over the place. More and more teeth keep coming in...fun. We just got back from Maui with the Andrew family. We had a great time - we took Ethan and it was fun but I don't think he will be joining us next time.

I have a medical question for anyone. My shoulders hurt so bad. I can't sleep and it is difficult for me to rotate my arms or raise them. Typing, etc is getting more difficult. What should I do? I know I need to see a doctor, but who? I have a busted knee too. I am falling apart and I am only 28. That's all for now...I hear Ethan awake.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Happy birthday Ethan!!! It is crazy how fast they grow.

As for the pain I would make an appt with a orthapedic surgeon, I have a bad knee and I went to them to look at it. Sorry. My mom says that Cortazone shots are awesome and she gets them in her shoulders and knees.

Harmony said...

I don't like shots - but the pain is getting really obnoxious! I just might do the shot.

Jamie Parke said...

Can't believe how fast time flies. He is such a cute boy!

shaleen said...

Hey Harmony,

So cute to see the pictures! Look there aplenty of people watching your blog, so keep posting pictures.

Tell your family hello!! How are your parents?