Monday, October 27, 2008

Second Posting in One Month!

This must be some sort of record. Two postings in one month. I have become so lazy about it and my life so standard that there isn't much to blog about. So we are hoping that Ethan will keep working (on his laptop) and start paying his own way! This kid is expensive. The big expense is his clothing because I insist that he make me look good when we are together! I need all of the help I can get.
My dad celebrated his 75th birthday early this October. I had to prepare the slideshow of his life. It was a lot of work but well worth it. Now I am trying to make copies for everyone in the family.
BTW - could my arms and face look any fatter?
This is Emron's dream come true...Ethan loves the football! Isn't he the cutest?

I know that there is more happening in my life, not much, but alittle more. We now have grass. We have been trying to get grass all summer and it was finally laid a week ago! We love it. Finally our house doesn't look like a construction site. Well, I hear Ethan stirring awake from his nap. I better run - talk to everyone soon.

7 comments:

Darci said...

Great picture of Ethan with the football!!!! You really need to post more pictures, how else can I see Ethan??

Brian & Mindy said...

I miss that little man! He is so darn cute!

Jamie Parke said...

It is about time he started pulling his own weight and earning a little money! I can't believe you dad is 75! Happy Birthday Brother B. He still looks great. Ethan is very cute. I love his fluffy hair.

kristen said...

ethan is a little babe! i want to meet him someday soon, ok!

Stacey said...

he is soo cute!!! I love that picture.

Stacey said...

hey you! check out my blog for some pictures. miss you too. :)

JB Hellstrom said...

Well, i didn't think i could visit your blog without making a comment so you would know that i stopped by. October...Harm? ?? ??? I know you've got some recent Ethan pics you could just throw on here. Or something...sheesh!