Saturday, March 21, 2009

Heather's Baby Shower

I had the very fortunate opportunity to help with Heather's baby shower (my sister-in-law - I love her:). I had so much fun with the decorations - I could easily be a party planner - at least the decorating parts - I am not so good with food. I had so much fun!
I decided to do a clothesline of the cute little outfits she already had.
I love coordinating napkins and paper goods and food displays. It's the funnest part. The napkins ended up looking like roses. I hadn't really planned it that way until I got started making them. I wrapped the utensils with the napkins.
Finally - the best/cutest was the diaper cake. I know most people have already seen one before but it was the first one I have made with any great success. So FYI - if anyone is planning a baby shower, let me know because I love planning! It's much more fun planning baby girl showers because it's supposed to be cutesy but boys can be fun too.


3 comments:

Lisa K said...

I hosted a baby shower today too! You did a better job than me decorating. =)

Darci said...

Love the diaper cake!!!

Jamie Parke said...

So cute! I love the napkins.