Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Mom's Right...

His little personality is shining through :) He is so much fun I can hardly stand it. I just really being able to see him grow and learn each day. He recently had his first real haircut. He immediately stopped looking like a baby and became a little boy. I am not sure I am ready for that - but I guess it is coming anyway.
There are never enough binkies for this boy! He has three in his right hand, one in his left and one in his mouth. I think it's an obsession! I usually am lucky to find one binkie at any given time but one night Emron found his stash under his crib - so now we have 5.
Ethan's latest move is lounging! He loves crossing his legs when he sits with us and now he has started putting his hands behind his head just to relax from his very stressful days!


1 comment:

Darci said...

LOL...love that he carries the binkies everywhere. Goodluck getting him off of the binkie. He is just sooooo cute!!