Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ethan's First 4 Wheeler Ride with Daddy

This is Ethan's 1st four wheeler ride with his daddy! We are ashamed that he is already 5 months old and this was his first ride. We had a great few days at Indianola riding and playing over the 4th of July weekend.We finally upgraded our camera to a Nikon digital SLR. Most of that info I don't understand myself, but the camera is really big and takes great pictures and takes pictures REALLY fast so I can catch all of Ethan's cute expressions! We love it!


We believe that is picture is proof that Ethan will be a great priesthood holder...he can sleep sitting up! Emron usually holds Ethan at night and Ethan will be awake one second then I ask Emron if he is still awake and he has totally zonked out.

This is Ethan's cousin Boede. You can see that they are opposites in appearance but both LOVE to eat their hands! Boede is almost one year old and Ethan is 5 months!

We have started feeding Ethan rice cereal. We tried a few weeks ago but he didn't like it so much. But a few nights ago we tried it again and he really like it. This is the result...a messy messy face, but so cute.


We are all doing very well and enjoying the summer. Ethan is started to venture into the swimming pool...pictures to come.

7 comments:

Darci said...

Love all the picture, he sure is a cutie and looks so much like your mom. (sorry Em) I am jealous of your camera, I have been begging Brett for the CANON Rebel one and it is almost $1,000. so hence his reluctance. Maybe Xmas/B-day???? I loved this camera, I have the non digital version and it was my favorite. Can't wait to see some more pictures of your cutie.

Adrea said...

I love all the pictures you put up Harm. So, Ethan got his first 4 wheeler ride before Boede!! When's his first Harley ride scheduled? ha ha.

Jamie Parke said...

Looking cute and so big!!! Hey, Shoo wants to know if there is anyway for to get a hold of Reed? She was wondering how he is and what he is up to.

Harmony said...

Darci - it is worth every penny to get the new camera - especially since you take a million photos.
Adrea - Harley ride? Maybe on his 1st birthday in Aaron's cul-de-sac for 5 seconds.
Jamie- I will send you an email with his contact info.
Love you all!

Ashley Shae said...

I love this kid! I can't believe how much he is changing while I have been gone! From what I hear, he is going to be mobile by the time I get home! Sheesh! Thanks for the posts Harm, and the emails. I finally posted myself, so check it out when you get a minute.

Brielle said...

Gosh he is cute, his fuzzy head, that cute smile. Doesn't get much cuter.

Abraham and Sara said...

Harmony...Ethan is soooo cute.