Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Blessing, Camelback, Father's Day, & Stuff

All of these pictures are of Ethan and Emron. I still do not look good enough to be in pictures yet. I haven't lost any weight. I love food. At any rate, enjoy the pictures. For Father's Day on Saturday we had a BBQ at my in-laws and played bacci, croquet and wally ball. Ethan got to lay outside and play with a few toys. He is such a happy boy!
Ethan chillin' in our chair playing with his toys!. This was the first time he wore shoes! So cute!
Daddy and Ethan in his first swimsuit. This year at Camelback was the coldest I have ever witnessed. It was in the 60's most of the trip. I didn't even get in the pool once! Emron did treat me to a facial at the spa - which was so wonderful.


Ethan's Baby Blessing day, May 4, 2008. We took forever to bless him, but General Conference and bad weather held us back. Emron said a beautiful blessing and Ethan was happy and quiet. We had all of our family over to our house to celebrate.

6 comments:

Jamie Parke said...

What fun memories. I am glad to hear your family is still heading out to Camelback. How fun to get to take Ethan on a trip you have been making your whole life, I bet it made for a different experience! He looks so sweet and very happy. How does he sleep?

Lisa K said...

I bought those same sandals for Colton! How funny! Ethan is very cute.

Darci said...

Love all the pictures, he is just so cute. I really think that he looks like your side of the family still, but time will tell.

Brielle said...

You guys have been busy. He is growing so big. So cute. I know the real reason you waited to bless him on the May 4th. That is my birthday! I feel so honored!! :) Just kidding. I am glad it turned out to be a great day for you all.

Adrea said...

Okay. I just have to say that I have the cutest nephew ever. I love watching his personality develop more and more.

Ashley Shae said...

Thanks for posting new pics harm...then I can show off all my cute neices and nephews to my peers here. I hope things are going well for you and the fam!