Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Twilight Series

I am a huge Twilight book series fan and I thought I should post some info about the upcoming fourth novel, Breaking Dawn, release date August 2, 2008! I am so excited. When I start reading these books everything else falls by the wayside - laundry, eating, sleeping, cleaning, bathing. Also the movie Twilight will be released December 12, 2008! The kid who played Cedric Diggory is going to play Edward - not a bad choice. Check out this link to see the list and pictures of characters/actors. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

I am going to start reading the series again - so if I don't call you you will know why!

2 comments:

Darci said...

I totally agree, I love them. Can't wait for the new book and hopefully the movie will not be disappointing.

Unknown said...

I can't believe the book will be out so soon! Yay! Thanks for the update.