Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ode to my sweetheart!

Emron's new book is being released on April 30th! You can find it at most major bookstores like Barnes and Noble. He co-authored the book with his dad, Doug Andrew and brother, Aaron Andrew. I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone and congratulate Emron for his hard work and dedication to this project. I am so proud of him. He has spent many many hours creating this book and it's associated web links. I am so impressed with his creative capabilities and love him so much! A few years ago he developed a software program. I am amazed at the hard work and long hours he puts in. He deserves the success he has seen. I love you Emron!

6 comments:

Jamie Parke said...

How exciting!!!! I am so proud of him. This sounds like a book I definitely need to read!!!

Darci said...

Love the new look, isn't it so much fun???

I can't wait to see how the book does and to see him on TV, please let us know when he will. Congrats Emron!!!!

Darci said...

Does this mean you guys are going to be millionaires in 2 years when he hits 30???

Brielle said...

Congrats. Sounds like a good book. I will have to tell my husband, he reads a lot of books like this. I am sure he will be interested. Keep us updated on the books success.

Jamie Parke said...

Hey I just went ot Amazon to check out Emron's book and I was very impressed to find out that he has created assets equal to 1.5 million. Way to go!!!!!!!!!! So any good tips for us? Do you budget? Do you have a good budget system that you could share, I really need help in this area!

Harmony said...

I am horrible at budgeting...sorry. But the book does have budgeting tips. thanks for all of the congratulations - it is fun. FYI $1M in assets isn't the same as having $1M in cash - so...