Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photo Update

There are several events taht have occured - none of which I have blogged about so this is an all-in-one posting. Emron had to work in California and I got to spend time with Darci and Gwen. It was our first family trip and Ethan did great in the car. Darci was a wonderful host and we had a great time!
Aaron, Emron's brother, got married this last Friday to an amazing person - Heather. She and I get a long like sisters. I am so happy for them both! They live in the house just behind us and we do just about everything together! I love it!
This is my cute boy - just thought I would throw this in.

Ashley, Emron's sister, just returned from a semester abroad in New Zealand. This is her first meeting with her newest nephew. She was excited to meet him before Mindy did!
These are my two favorite people...I love you both! Ready for church≥
This was a picture of when I hosted my first dinner at my new house. It was for Easter. I had 13 people and it worked perfectly. I love sitting around our table sharing our thoughts on Easter.
I am sure other things have happened and I will get to them when I remember.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Love all the photos, you can never have to many. Thanks for thinking that I was a good host, you guys are easy. Ethan looks like he has grown alot since you guys were here, such a cutie.

Brielle said...

Thanks for the update. It is fun to hear what you are up to. My favorite picture of Ethan is the third one down. I love the smile, he has really grown from the last pictures you posted.

Jamie Parke said...

Very cute. It is great to see your mom and Dad, they look so good.

Ashley Shae said...

Harm, that picture of me is so horrible! I'm glad I made your post...but sheesh, I look aweful! I think that look only comes from being in airports and on airplanes for 18 hours straight.