Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby Shower and Baby Pain!


Well - I am officially ready for this child to come into the world and out of my body! I am close to miserable. My back has been killing me and I am tired of not having the ability to bend, move or have any sort of energy.


On a positive note...I had a wonderful baby shower! I was surrounded by all of the people I love. I received a lot of very nice gifts and advice.

I really didn't want to add a picture to this post because I am so swollen, unattractive and overweight. Let's just say that Emron and I are roughly the same weight. Poor Emron, sometimes I wonder why he still loves me when I look this way! He is a wonderful man. He takes great care of me morning, noon and night.

2 comments:

Darci said...

I am so sorry about being so swollen, that would totally suck!!!! I hope you got great stuff and had fun though, it is the last party you will get for a long time!!! Love Ya Lots


p.s. Sorry about the snow.

Jamie Parke said...

I too was swollen with Carter and it was aweful!!! There are definitely points in your pregnancy (esp. the end) where anything including labor seems much better than what you are currently feeling. Surprising huh? Your doing a good job:)