Friday, February 29, 2008

Greetings from my MacBookPro!

I have crossed the line from PC to Mac! Emron bought my MacBook Pro for my birthday! Emron has been so sweet. This is my first Mac and I am trying to learn how to use it. So far, it has been pretty easy. I will be able to run Windows Vista as well on this laptop so I can still do other things. I basically was sold on the fun photo, dvd and music options. I want to create more fun things and less business stuff.

I hope that my Windows friends will still be friends with a Mac user :)

6 comments:

Ashley Shae said...

I am so jealous! Way to go forward with it too. I voiced some thoughts that I might want to get a mac when I made my next laptop purchase, and I got some not so friendly feedback. I'm excited to see all of our family vacations on dvd now too! Maybe after you get it all figured out you can coach me and I can make a sweet dvd of all my new zealand stuff?! :)

Darci said...

I have been a Mac user for almost 4 years and I LOVE it!!! I am waiting for some pictures of that cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

GDuck said...

I can't BELIEVE you are such a traitor. How could you even think to use a Mac! Gosh, it is so wrong.

-Greg

Jamie Parke said...

Who cares what kind of computer you are using as long as you get some more pictures of your little sweetie up soon!!!! Where are the pics from the photo shoot? How are you feeling and how is baby? Has he gained any more weight?

GDuck said...

Sorry, I guess I should admit the above post was a joke :) I actually helped the mac-atizing. I hope it's going well, have you tried the video?

Harmony said...

thanks for all of your support on the Mac topic. I really am getting close to doing another posting, but I am tired - often. The photo shoot pictures haven't been returned to me yet - although she said it would only take 2 weeks - I am a little frustrated.