Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Turkey Time!


Before I get scolded by others for not updating my blog more frequently let me report on Thanksgiving. This is the year that we spend with the Bryson family. Lisa & Jeff graciously drove out to Utah. Courtney & Jon and their kids and Reed came as well. Mom & Dad hosted and everything was delicious and I truly over-ate. I seem to have lost the ability to feel full since I have been pregnant. It's a love/hate situation. The entire family came to our cabin in Friday and sweet Emron brought up the four-wheelers for everyone to enjoy. It was a freezing, but beautiful day. All of the kids enjoyed playing table tennis, pool, xbox and table games - and of course, we ate. The photo is of the turkey bowl at my parents. Madeline is the trooper to play with the boys :) I love her!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Crazy that I don't recognize any of the kids, there was a time when we knew each others nephews and nieces. So Sad.