Monday, November 12, 2007

Hott Mama Rocks Guitar Hero 3


I have discovered a new talent and passion - Guitar Hero on XBox 360! I love this game - Emron is excellent too. I have a general rule of keepint the Xbox at our cabin, but since buying Guitar Hero I have crumbled and the system is at Aaron's house - which keeps me playing way too often. My band, Hott Mama, basically rocks the whole game. I generally play on the hard level but I have passed a few songs on expert and my ego is through the roof. The picture shows my smashing my guitar because the song I played rocked so great nothing better could come from that guitar. Yes - my ego is huge.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Harmony definetely rocks the party that rocks the party. She is even better than my husband who totally shreds on the guitar. Shhh...don't tell him I said that.

Emron Andrew said...

Are you really expecting me to keep that a secret from Dusten?

kristen said...

i've heard from so many people that guitar hero rocks, but never have played it yet! i'm way in to DDR though!

Darci said...

I can't believe you play video games now!! What happened to the good old Mario bros. on Nintendo?? You sure look cute playing it though.