Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mountains & Maui


I feel like every time I blog I have to start by saying that I h
aven't blogged in eons. I think all should just accept that I won't be blogging more than once a month if that! Let's shoot for once a quarter! 

My family decided to go camping in the mountains above Cedar City, Utah over Labor Day weekend. This was Ethan's first camping trip. Ethan was wonderful and slept fairly well. It rained a lot, but we were in a motorhome so we were high and dry! This weekend was my first attempt to cook for my family and I think everyone enjoyed the meals. 

It was so fun to dress Ethan. I had so much fun shopping for him and dressing him. Camping is all about the clothes!
This is at Cedar Breaks. I love our little family. 

This was my first zipline adventure on Maui. It was a lot of fun, not as scary as I thought it would be. 

I don't even know if I am in this picture, but you get the picture!

6 comments:

kristen said...

Hey! We were in Brian Head over Labor day...to bad we didn't see you guys!

Darci said...

You really need to post more often, how else do I get to see Ethan???? You have to think of me!!! hehe.

Tell Emron I don't know about the hat, but Ethan looks really cute. I agree it is all about the clothes, I can't wait to go shopping for winter clothes for Gwenie. I really want to get her a P Coat.

I really want to do the Zip line thing, maybe in March when we go to the Carribean?!?!?

Harmony said...

The zipline is really fun and surprising it isn't as scary to walk off of the edge.

Kristen - how is the pregnancy going?

kristen said...

ehhh i hate being pregnant...

but the baby is good and healthy-just had my ultrasound a few weeks ago..a heart, 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 head... so all is good in that area..

just need to pick a name now, that is the hard part!

Stacey said...

you are such a cute family! So glad I found you again!!

Norway Folks said...

So happy to see your happy little family and so grateful all is going well. We'll be home in December - already! Absolutely wonderful experience. Our love to your family.