Friday, August 24, 2007

A Year in Review - 2007

We figure that since we have started the blog so late in life that we should let you know what we have been up to so far this year...


We spent 10 whole days in Maui, HI in February - a wonderful Andrew family tradition. This is Emron(left) with his brother Aaron (right). We spend most of our time boogie boarding. Fun and cheap! You won't find many pictures of me because I am ususally taking all of them.

This was my first trip on the road to Hana - on a Harley-Davidson! Once again, I am not pictured because I don't want my parents to find out that Emron and I ride motorcycles (I am just a passenger). It was the longest, prettiest ride I've ever been on. See proof below that I was actually there.

In July we vacationed at Lake Powell. This year was sort of boring for me personally because being pregnant I can't do ANTYTHING! But everyone else had a fabulous time. A favorite pasttime while at Lake Powell is to have "water-dog fights". Its basically a competition to see who can hold on the longest while pushing other people off.

4 comments:

kristen said...

hey, looking good!! can i add to you my blog friends yet?

Brian & Mindy said...

hey I want pictures of your Belly!!!

Emron Andrew said...

Yes - add me to your blog list - I didn't ask you if I could add you to mine - I just did it. Is that okay?

Emron Andrew said...

I just posted a belly picture - a new one is coming soon.