Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Growing Family

After several years of trying, we are finally pregnant! All I can say is that miracles happen. Our official due date is February 21, 2008. We are beyond excited and I am trying to withhold spending our savings for everything for this kid. We don't know which we are having yet but will keep everyone posted. We found out on Father's Day, the day before we were starting fertility shots. Thank heaven I didn't have to take the shots! We feel very blessed and seek advice from all (subject to change). So far the items we have purchased and received are all green and yellow. I can't believe that it's really happening. I have felt pretty good. I was expecting a lot worse.

3 comments:

Brian & Mindy said...

Hey Harm I really want to see some pictures of the progression of your tummy! I am so excited for your new addition to your growing family! How are things going with your house as well?

Emron Andrew said...

I have finally posted a picture of me - I will try to do better. I am also working on getting the ultrasound pictures on here too.

JB Hellstrom said...

One thing's for sure... your blog is a lot cooler than Ashley's! haha