Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Quiet Book


I am attempting to make a quiet book for Ethan. Sacrament meeting is a crazy event each week. Hopefully I will be able to finish the book before next Christmas.


This page is one of my favorites because Ethan loves to pretend eat food! On the opposite page I am making a cookie jar to put all of the cookies in.

This page didn't turn out as fun as I was hoping but still a good teaching tool.

The fishing page isn't finished yet - I still need to make the fishing rod. The fish are stored behind the "ocean" and will be hooked by magnet. This was my first page I ever made. I would have done a few things different now that I know alittle better what I am doing.

I am hoping that people will give me more ideas for making quiet book pages! Send your suggestions.

2 comments:

The Edwards said...

Finally found your blog! Yay!

Stacey said...

you are very ambitious! I need one and not sure I can make it so....I might just end up buying one bc i have no time. :) good luck and can't wait to see it done!!!!